July 25, 2007 by Tahir
The Open Source Frameworks I use
Free and Open source frameworks are popular in Java developers, because they always come to make life easy. I am listing here the F&OS frameworks and libraries that I am using in my work. My this post is reply to The Codist.
- Tomahawk – I have used some of tomahawk controls in JSF
- Hibernate – with this ORM, thinking in objects is easy for me
- DWR – it make easy to use AJAX in my application
- Log4J – for loging purpose I use this
- Jakarta-commons – I am using some of commons in my work like DbUtils, Email, File Upload and Logging
- Apache Velocity Engine – for text generation and working with templates I use velociy
- AspectJ – to use AOP in Java, AspectJ is my choice, I am in the way for having full command on it
For sure there are many other frameworks and libs exists in F&OS circles that can be adopted to make development life easy and productive. I am already in the hunt to look some frameworks and libraries.